Displaying 949-954 of 954 results.

The Association of Residential Landlords (ARLA) is currently running a voluntary licensing scheme for letting agents in conjunction with a money protection scheme for clients of its members. However, they have recently noted that the work they are doing would be "undermined" provided the government did not make licensing compulsory. 

On 1 April 2010 the Gas Safety Register replaced the Corgi Gas Register. All landlord gas safety certificates must now be provided by a Gas Safe registered engineer. Full details can be seen at: http://www.gassaferegister.co.uk/advice/renting_a_property/for_landlords.aspx